01-25-2019, 10:18 AM   #3018
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
FACTS

dude this is too true. like motherfuckers will go on their phone as an alternate reality. Like have people totally fuckin gone mad. So easy to gas yourself up in your "safe space" online. I respect people who call BS when they see it.

I feel like sometimes I'm the one bitter and shit; but at least I'm real 100% of the time. I'm never gassing myself up...

Convo yesterday;

So what do you do...
i'm a pharmacist blah blah blah i answer doctor questions blah...

response from a girl my age...
"oh you smart smart"

Now you all know I talk like that; so I get it....but her body language was totally insecure. Like WTF I don't care if you water plants everyday; maybe I need someone like that in my wired ass life.I don't know what to do anymore. All these social media fucks use terms like FLEX(show-off) and shit to toxify minds. Some kid told me "weird flex, but okay" to my car...I died laughing. Like people are sooo insecure that they have to put you down to make themselves feel better. Like WTF. Fuckin fragile fucks.

Girls/guys my age see my car/clothes/ whatever triggers them, and start getting defensive; or almost insecure around me. Its because media portrays an image of certain people. Like I can look all CEO and shit; but i'm a simple AF guy. People always gassing their shit up; like im a executive manager of coordination...telling me all kinds of shit about work, and I'm like IDGAF. IDK anymore. lol the game is the game. The dating app shit is so retarded. Like I can;t even approach girls at the bar anymore; cuz they on their fuckin phone. Like put that shit down. Also no one rides solo anymore; so fuckin rare to see a single indivudal sitting somewhere just drinking a coffee not occupied by an electronic or a friend. Welp I guess I need to retrain my grenade disarming!!!
maybe im just old as fuck, but your posts are really hard to read
Appreciate 0