View Single Post
      04-10-2017, 02:37 AM   #1
gadgetfreaky
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 550

17K miles left for 11 months - Lease take over?

26 months into my 36 month lease and I have less than 13K miles. It's a 10k/year lease so 17K miles left for 10 months!

Just not driving much & about to lose my garage during a remodel & really don't want to be street parking this!

2015 Pure Impulse World. As you know they stopped making these. Limited edition.
Rims are perfect and powedercoated by the dealer and have a warranty from them., front and sides are wrapped clear so paint is also perfect. Even the front seats were replaced a few months ago by the dealer (1st seat wore getting in and out). I also have the flat tire extended warranty, of which they've replaced 2 tires when they found a nail).

I got it back when it was hard to get, so paid full price, and given lease prices now I'm a bit embarrassed that I'm paying over $2,400/month.

However, I'll take a good offer from someone. I'm driving it about once a week these days.

What is a fair price for someone to take over the lease given the low mileage? This is perfect for someone who wants this as a daily driver and wants to lease.

Last edited by gadgetfreaky; 04-16-2017 at 01:25 AM..
Appreciate 0