View Single Post
      08-15-2020, 12:16 PM   #106
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Dude why do you keep repeating that blown diffuser broken record when the season testing started with both RB's and McLarens with blown diffuser then all of the cars had it by the third or fourth race. Please read more about F1 development history or follow the sucked of Giorgio Piola. The blown diffuser isn't exclusive to Red Bull.
What you're saying is there same exact thing you keep defending when people say Hamilton is winning because of his car.
i ve said blown diffuser era didnt say exclusively Red Bull was using it is this a joke..
because great Vettel was ended with blown diffusers when you look at his entire career in a big downtrend afterwards.. blown diffuser era's driving style was different than these days was actually a bit unnatural.. pushing throttle more for back end grip.. and for me saying things like car doesnt suit him in last 2-3 years is like i guess Ericsson hit us.. no Ericsson didnt hit us.. Ferrari was adoring him until last year which is like 5 years of time.. its not like he used drive with 4 wheels but now he has 3.. im not saying Ferrari was the best team since he had joined but he had chance to be a champ again at least 2 seasons.. and he blew it and then things started to fall apart with Ferrari actually thanks to Italian press as well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
DAS works also in the pit !

DAS for life mate..
the other day i ve seen a comment..

Merc finds DAS, FIA bans it.. Merc' makes a perfect party mode, FIA bans it..
sad story..