07-28-2021, 10:39 AM   #2943
ramman434
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Watched it. Started slowly, got better, went over the cliff. I can't wait until the next season!!

Currently watching Outlander, originally at the behest of the gf but now enjoying on my own. Great premise and great acting. I'm finishing season 1 tonight.

Our exchange is that she is Formula One, Drive to Survive with me after Outlander season 1 is complete. I explained to her that she must have a rudimentary understanding of F1 or the potential for longevity in the relation is highly suspect. F1 Rules!!
I actually started watching Outlander @ Season 1 with the wife. We both really enjoyed it. There will be some tough scenes/subject matter coming up.
We got to the end of Season 5 and felt that it had really tapered off & stopped watching it. I just looked and we actually have just 4 episodes left to complete the season lol.

Now, I did get the wife to watch Drive to Survive (helped that her sister had watched it w/her husband on my recommendation), and now my wife love Formula 1, watches practice, quali, races w/me, follows the drivers on IG, and wants to plan a trip to a race (won't make Houston this year, but probably Miami since we live 30 min away). So I call that a Success!

I've literally converted like 8 ppl into F1 fans after telling them to watch that show lol. They just get drawn into it all w/racing, politics, $$, drivers, fans, etc.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50