Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
My funnier looking half is a brunette and I dont care about the colour of hers (and former girls).

Around my 18th I stucked total to short haired blondes and my very first GF was a true blonde. Later on I determined kinda...lets say equal character pieces on short haired blondes that you wouldnt find at a brunette with any length. So sometimes I gave it a try and since that Im no longer related to the colour of hairs. Its also just a rumor that rusty roofs always got wet cellars...
That could be another poll - long or short hair. Personally, I prefer shoulder length or longer. I very rarely find short hair on a woman attractive, especially really short. Yes, there are exceptions where she is otherwise so attractive you can't help by be attracted to her but anything close to a man's haircut on a woman is a lot to overcome to me.
I'm loath to comment on female appearances as I find it to be crass, but I have to say that I am with you. I find shoulder length or longer hair to be much more attractive on women. As for hair color, I have no preference....every color can be very attractive. It depends on the lady, her facial shape, hairstyle and the color she picks if it is not her natural color. Also, eye color matters too....