View Single Post
      01-31-2021, 11:31 PM   #4
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
This shouldn't be surprising to anyone in fact, this is what most of us already knew and or expected and why many on here aren't that high on Tesla.
Well, of course you are right that EV choices are coming in significant number. My opaque point was that Genesis might be among the first to have a competitor that would be as nice as a BMW i4 at about the same time, possibly with high levels of luxury, quality, and design. Mach E is clearly more downscale, Tesla is spartan and lower quality, Lucid is more expensive, EQC is off in time, and others, etc. A comparable level Genesis within the next year or two is the first somewhat direct potential EV competitor.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0