View Single Post
      04-14-2021, 12:31 PM   #8647
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
I do too, to an extent. Newer cars have certainly added badges. At least they didn't put one on the front of the car believe it or not. I love the clean look of this honestly speaking. I at least spec'd it out the exact way I wanted it from the factory (more legit?) and some of the add-ons at least make it somewhat unique. I don't think there's another car built exactly the way mine was which is neat, at least in the US. Metallic white on black has always been my fave.

I have to admit I do like the M marked calipers, especially on the optional High Performance Tire and Cooling package I got. Fuck me if I'm gonna drive on lousy run flats. Has a larger front rotor and caliper and blended with the jet black wheels is a look I really like.

Funny about the IS. Don't you love handing out the beatings to unsuspecting fools? Speaking of which, I see tons of people driving them and they have badges in tact including the 250 and they always want to race it seems, whether I'm in my Audi or especially the Bimmer. The only real regret I might have about this car is it attracts a lot of douchebaggery. F'n Corollas and Sentras wanna go even. Give me a g'dam break.

Now I did get the M marked keyfob. Maybe I should wear it around my neck? LOL.
Agree on everything. Love the M calipers!

I too can not wrap my mind around people that drive beaters that want to race a car 20 years newer than theirs. (Built classics are not included in this) I had a guy in a civic try to beat me around a light the other day. When I passed him and looked over at him laughing, he smiled and threw his hands up as if to say, "I had to try."
Appreciate 3
TiMSport12798.00
Buug95917400.50