View Single Post
      09-01-2020, 08:34 AM   #319
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Bottas asked engineer if he had one push to try to take Hamilton early just outside the one second DRS window. Engineer said he did but he could not use it on teammate because of an 'agreement' which Bottas knew nothing about.
Wolff then said after race that the hi-power overtake modes would be reserved for the RB...BOT: ''I never heard of that''.
well he is the second driver of the team my friend cause he cant even keep up most of the time being better aside.. he had his 4th chance this year to change it but it didnt work.. you cant beat Hamilton just by more power.. otherwise Ferrari's could do it especially last year.. and worst case scenario even if Merc' d ban them not to race each other.. whats wrong with this it wouldnt be the first and the last team that would like to keep away their drivers to race with each other in F1.. Merc' can be biased to Hamilton who has 6 WDC already its easier to say than having it in pocket.. it pretty normal.. we ve seen worst in Schumacher era my friend.. and we ll keep seeing in the future there ll be lead driver in a racing teams.. next year Leclerc ll be Ferrari's clear leading driver for example or Max for Red Bull in recent years.. Albon was trying new parts most of the time not Max in free practices.. it was like that in Spa as well.. is it fair? well for me yes.. cause things need to balanced and Albon can change this in future if he can.. pretty clear..