View Single Post
      06-08-2016, 12:12 PM   #1200
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
8099
Rep
7,521
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

I wondered why those tables in the front of the PF looked so . . . FAMILIAR. Maybe my pizza-senses were triggered.

I got to make the baby step and get her going on the 20% before I really tackle the other 80%. Snuck one in last night though. We had some nice pork steaks and just as I was getting up to find the bag of spinach I had bought, she asked for a slice of the lemon cake she bought. I put a pile of spinach on her plate and chimed in about just how "good this lemon cake tastes" as I was scarfing raw leaves. She did eat her spinach before having a slice of lemon cake.