View Single Post
      11-12-2019, 12:11 PM   #471
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Dak put on a "PASSING Clinic.... Period.

Daks last drive was absolutely marvelous. Unfortunately, our shitty ass, incompetent Fuckwad of a Coach once again, lost us this game. My 11yr old son watching the game with me asked," Why would they try and run twice with the game on the line when Dak is throwing so well?" I said, "Son... Because Coach Garrett is a clueless clown".
This team is so loaded with talent that I and many believe, Dallas has more overall talent on both sides than any team. Sadly enough, they are being completely wasted with this stupid MF. We used to go to many games but I made the decision 2 seasons ago to never buy a ticket again until Garrett is gone.
Zimmerman was obviously set out to stop Zeke and let Dak try to beat them. Well he was going to, if Dallas would trust him.

On the bright side Dak now looks like a pure passer, he is slinging the ball all over the field. He is evasive too when he needs to be and can take a hit easily. Dak has come a long way in a short period. Dallas fans should be happy. The coach is a buffoon.
Appreciate 2
TXSTYLE13653.00
CT335xi682.50