View Single Post
      12-05-2018, 12:33 PM   #65
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
First of all, I calculated a plan for each destination. The gas prices in each are very different and I thought we could sell some parts from the car too if needed. Their value also depends highly on the area visited. Antarctica is not known for their gas station intensity for example which can be a problem, but the marketing area is sparsely populated so a new mouth could be of higher value there. I also think I'd be an epic penguin hunter which means we could eat mcnuggets basically all the way through.

I'm sure he knows he will be the one providing the blowjobs. My mouth doesn't stay silent long enough to insert anything safely there. I just think that a quick layer of dip in Vaseline will keep my marketing instrument working!

I won't be providing numbers since I'd have to recalculate them and I hope to stay neatly enough not to get that bored for a while again. When things change, I will send you a full report for your viewing.
Nice move on the bolded. I like that. Retains a certain mystery about poor lemetier and allows you to avoid the issue of placing a value on him and letting him know the truth (for better or worse). Well done - have you considered running for politics? The ability to answer a question without actually answering it is sort of a key skill in that field.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15129.00