Captain Blood
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
I have moved to the point where I feel I can talk about this now. The cousin ditched me. She says she forgot to notate our get together on her calendar. Instead, she scheduled a federal judge for a second date. I found this out when I went to visit her in the middle of the afternoon, which had been reserved as time for me and my wife. My wife was pissed. I was also very upset. It was nice to see her after 18 years, but I didn't like being ditched like that. And things got worse after that. My wife asked me to wait for her before I went to Rockefeller Center to see the tree. I said OK. I went to find a nice place that would serve me a slice of pizza and a beer. Upon leaving my hotel, my stupid phone froze. Have no idea why it did that. It went from 59% charge, to 29% charge, to die, all within four minutes. So I was up with no navigation for my trip around The Marriott Marquis, in the past I've relied on A map, but felt like my phone would be much better than a map on this trip, before the phone died
So I end up finding a place that sold me a slice of pizza that was extraordinarily plain, a liquor store next-door sold me a pint of Belgian beer, I want to my hotel room to watch TV till my wife got out of her gala. The gala went an hour and a half over. I fell asleep. Fuck me!
Appreciate 0