View Single Post
      01-17-2022, 10:24 AM   #12
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Boost View Post
Here's a list of supplements that I take on a daily basis due to research and personal success with them. These mostly free up your testosterone from sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). Put simply, free testosterone is what your body benefits from. Think of it as your net pay, whereas total testosterone is your gross pay. I'm a 46 year old male for reference so supplementation and proper diet it imperative for me.

Boron
Zink (with copper added)
vitamin D
Acetyl L-Carnitine
stinging nettle "root"

The aftermarket miracle stuff like Nugenix is a waste of money IMO. Get a script from your doctor or a qualified clinic for the real stuff if you want to go down the TRT pathway.

Anyone use any other supplements to improve their manhood?
Most test boosters are junk, a few do work but only a mild effect and your body quickly gets used to it IMHO. TRT is the only way to go, find a good doc in your area who does TRT as many docs won't do anything if your T is in spec, even if it's just a few points away from that of a 90 year old.

Be warned, if you go on TRT, your drive is going to be like it was in your 20's. If your significant other isn't up for it, relationship complications ahead....And if your single, get ready for alot of one handed web surfing until a partner that can keep up is found...

Last edited by Sophisticated Redneck; 01-17-2022 at 10:31 AM..
Appreciate 2
No Boost4021.00