Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Me: I was enjoying a glass of wine on an SEC football Saturday when the now ex-wife needed something from the attic. I saunter up in my pair of boat shoes WITH the glass of wine, find the item and as I turn to eave, promptly slip and fall between the rafters and through the ceiling with one leg hanging all the way through. As I try to pull myself up, I notice that 3 of my fingers on my left hand are twisted backwards and to the far left. (It's really disconcerting to see your body distended in any manner, as an aside.) I cast about and locate a small piece of 2x4 with my right hand, place my left hand on the rafter, and pop all my joints back into place and in the proper direction. I went back downstairs with the item my wife needed as she's completely hysterical about the ceiling, hand it to her, and got another glass of wine.

A stranger: We were working at the office in the early 90's when we hear some kids riding dirt bikes and mopeds un the parking garage. This was a common occurrence and we sent the FNG out to shoo them away. About 2 minutes after he leaves he comes running upstairs yelling there's been an accident. We all run down and see one of the dirt bikes in flames and another huge conflagration nearby. The second flame moved and it was the rider completely engulfed in flames. I ran over while taking off my shirt, tackled him and rolled him around until he was out. Someone else called paramedics while that was going on and we later learned that he had 3rd degree burns over 85% of his body and lost most of his fingers. He's still alive today and working at a nearby McDonalds.

A buddy in Europe: We were 17 and in Spain hanging out after an official school trip. One of the guys was from Chicago and had been badly burned as a child and hence, gave zero Fks about anything involving danger. As we are riding motorcycles through the Pyrenees mountain range he decides to attempt to take this downhill, medium radius 75 degree turn at full chat. He was looking great as he leaned in but before he hit the apex, the rear started bouncing, lost traction, and slid out from under him. Did I mention the cliff? There was a cliff with a 1000 foot drop off. He goes full spread eagle to maximize friction, the bike goes over, and he stops about 10 feet short. We looked over at the destroyed bike, shrug and then buddy ride back to the hotel.

More later...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00