08-28-2017, 11:39 PM   #44
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
It sems that they are not going all in on the I3 from previous model wonder if that is due to sales loss on the i3 because of the competition out there now making BMW look a bit obsolete in this segment, Or is it because they are planning an pure i5 so to speak and performance ev sedan with new battery and such so the i3 has to cut costs to finance the new model.

Wonder how long it will take BMW to take this segment seriously before being outrun-ed by the competition so far a head that they will simply fade away in the future.

Diesels are dead its plain and simple you can add whatever mixture you want to the thing call it ad blue, ad red whatever but they are dead and gone this needs to be accepted by the general public, and BMW needs to stop putting research and effort in to an technology that hasn't changed sens the 1900th century, Its still fossil fuels witch works by burning diesel/petrol and releasing toxins out the back end.

The petrol will be here for a while more but they need to stop putting money on the stupid diesel and move all that research money to the EV department or whatever alternative fuels BMW is working on that we do not know about.

One of the worst things i know and this is my personal opinion is sitting outside during the summer and and enjoying a cold one downtown and watching people and cars passing by then seeing a good looking car then when it approaches you hear that got damn clicking/tractor sound of a diesel engine it just ruins a car. Sports cars should never ever be diesels maybe petrol/hybrid ev's but not diesel. Diesels are for excavators, trucks and farming equipment. But not good looking cars.
Appreciate 1