View Single Post
      08-09-2019, 07:55 AM   #547
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Yep......Bad times is one of the next ones I show her. I'm a big horror film buff!

But then again......I remember reading anything I could get my hands on of H.P. Lovecraft when I was young.

My wife on the other hand is lukewarm with them. If it's too bloody or gory....she's not in it. Those are the ones I consider more comedy like than anything.

My only issue is when they being certain books to movies. I have this preconceived notion of how it should be, so I'm usually let down.

Like the Tower movie. Idris Elba was great, but it was a series of books that they should have stretched out across more films.

Plus I'm a big "cult horror film" fanatic.....especially "B rated" movies.
I swear man, we share a freaking mind! Check out Incident in a Ghost Land. Being an H.P. Lovecraft fan, you will truly appreciate it. A multitude of Lovecraft references (hell they even have an actor portray him for a cameo in the film). Great watch!! B Rated horror films are some of my favorites!!!

Great notables - Grindhouse - Planet Terror & Death Proof, Killer Clowns from Outter Space, The Return of the Living Dead (1985), ALL of the Elm Street movies, The Evil Dead films, Tuck and Dale versus Evil, The (1980's) Prom Night movies and there are a ton more I'd have to think on.

Another great film that didn't get much attention that I think you would like is Brawl in Cell Block 99. If you haven't seen that one, check that out! Great watch!

If you haven't seen Hereditary, check it out too. We really enjoyed it.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00