Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermarc View Post
How tall are you ?
6'3 But everyone is different. Some people have a longer torso than they have legs. I have long legs, and in the C7, when you hit the brakes, my kneecaps touch the underside dash. In the C8, you get another inch of legroom, but its just not enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
The C7 interior was a HUGE upgrade to the C6. The C8 interior takes it to a new level. Almost german like. Very nice quality. My friend has a C8. Incredible value. So much car even if it's just a base stingray.

You might be right about shrinking on the inside lol. I'm only 5'10 but i did notice after getting rid of my C6 that the C7 is just a bit tighter. The C8 feels like you're in a fighter jet. Everything surrounds you making it all about you as the driver. It's incredible watching and experiencing the corvette evolve to what it is today.

This z06 is on another level, despite a lot of members (currently c7z owners) complaining about the car being naturally aspirated. On the forum all they ever talk about is, "will the C8Z be faster in 60-130 vs the c7z?"

And i'm like wtf? First off corvettes aren't supposed to be 60-130 cars. It just so happens it does that well and yes the C8Z will post a faster time, given the gearing and with a lower aero package. High wing models will be slightly slower on the top end.
True, if you want just straightline speed, this isnt the car for you. This car is the GT3RS of track cars. High revving N/A, and 170hp more than the 3RS. Im curious to see what kind of Ring time they were able to get with it. I would think it would be on par with the ZR1 or better.

Appreciate 0