View Single Post
      04-10-2024, 06:22 PM   #7
Marcoose
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 sDrive35is

Hey, All. Thanks for the inquiries. I already have 3 good indies looking at this. We've looked everywhere, so to speak. An online diagnostic won't cut it. I'm really hoping somebody had the same problem, and even better, solved it. We've already replaced wheelbearing and switched from adjustable to fixed camber plates. It's a mystery.

If one of you are near San Francisco and fancy a closer look, that can be arranged.

I can share this: after balancing, it's all quite for several days. Then the clicks start ever so subtle on turns after some driving. Then turns and some straights. Then backing up too. Then on all turns and straights. Then even from cold, any speed. And it's from both front corners. And not necessarily simultaneously. And it's much more frequent than a turn of tyres. I picked up a rock between in the tyre threads and that rock ticks much slower than the suspension clicks. And you only hear the clicks from outside or with the windows open. And no effect whatsoever on steering, accelerating, braking, turning, etc. The car is otherwise solid. It's a bloody mystery.