GenXer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a bat out of hell.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwuser View Post
I have heard that from a few other people, making them feel queezy but that went away in a few days. Making you feel sleepy is a new one on me. I also have the sleep bracelet, but don't wear it anymore, didn't seem to do anything for me.
I have a couple watches and 3 bracelets. I always have either a watch or bracelet on at all times. Like you said it maybe a placebo, but it works for me and that is all I care about.
I don't think I imagined feeling queezy. I gave one to my mom as a present and didn't tell her anything about it. She also said she felt queezy as well. If electronic transcutaneous acustimulation works in motion sickness wristband I don't see why this device wouldn't have the opposite side effect.

A health insurance company said:
"Aetna considers transcutaneous electrical acupoint stimulation (prescription version ReliefBand devices) medically necessary for the treatment of post-operative nausea and chemotherapy-induced nausea that is unresponsive to antiemetics and other conservative therapies."

But they list various other ailments that are not treatable by this device as well.
Appreciate 0