07-15-2020, 03:16 PM   #2363
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Lol, I was in a delusional & exhausted state when that thought popped in my head. And I had almost completely forgotten about it until I visited this section of the forum. Then I ran some quick numbers, and as I typed it I thought to myself "damn, you're losing your mind pal". hahaha
LOL on that note i don't want to think about how many hours in the gym, how much money in gym fees, how much money in product, how much on clothing, how much on gas to get there just to figure out with all that work and time it only shows a gained of 10-25lbs of muscle

on the other hand i would like to start clocking the amount of time i keep looking at all these yoga pants walking around it's probably the same amount of time haha!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
JP102463.00