General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i (E88 N54 6AT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Suddenly I realize how lucky I am to be able to cut up trees that fall near my yard and throw them in the woods.

If it was me i'd cut it up, then leave it down by the office for them to deal with claiming you and the neighbor called several times. Let them deal with it.
I really want to, but I realized I DO live in Seattle. I'm 100% certain the cops would show up at my house and arrest me. I'd be charged with assaulting a tree, intimidation, collusion to intimidate, planning to intimidate, harassment, inciting harassment, littering, loitering, obstructing a place of business, pruning a tree without an arborist license, towing a tree without a tree towing permit, etc.
yeah, there's that. Id recommend not getting caught

in all seriousness, it'd usually the arboring that's expensive (there's something about climbing a tree with a chainsaw and cutting the branch you're standing on that insurance companies get antsy about).

If you just want what's fallen in your yard cut up and removed I'd start with a "free firewood, need it cut up and removed ASAP" advertisement on Craigslist (or gumtree or in the classifieds section of your penny saver, whatever is relevant in your area).
Appreciate 0