Captain
Rep
Drives: Estoril Blue M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstick View Post
Updating my own list having seen some new reveals:

1) i4
2) Ioniq 5
3) Genesis GV70e (maybe? Based on Ioniq5?)
4) Mach E
My list is similar to yours, KIA EV6 and Genesis are ahead of the Ioniq 5 on mine. Still on the fence with the Mach E though.

I kinda like what I read about the 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV especially if they re-institute the $7500 tax credit and free installed in-home charger.

As more and more companies introduce their EV's it may pay to wait another year to see what other options will emerge. With the Hyundai motor group's introduction of their three EVs and the Ioniq 6 coming the potential for others enter our potential purchase lists look promising.

Still pulling for the i4 though.

One concern I have is how greedy the dealerships will become with "market adjustments" on these new vehicles. Personally I have no intention of paying anything north of MSRP for any of them. It would be nice if the manufacturers told their dealerships to hold pricing at MSRP or they receive no EV's to sell. Realizing that won't happen, but still would be nice.

Personally, if a manufacturer did do that, their vehicle would jump up higher on my list of possibles.
Appreciate 0