View Single Post
      10-28-2020, 12:30 PM   #1288
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
...when you have to loop your belt through the pants before putting them on.

Whenever I reach around with my left arm to thread a belt through those center back loops recently, I get a stabbing pain in my arm. I suspect that it is some sort of carpal tunnel thing, from having to type on a notebook keyboard during COVID-geddon and not at a desk with my normal adult-sized keyboard.

On a side note, we did a two-week online-only pause earlier this month at work, because the positive test rate in our county was climbing. As part of the un-pause, *nobody* is allowed to enter the campus unless they have a negative COVID nasal swab test (not a rapid test) on file dated within 7 days of their planned return. Since I'm still 100% WFH, the 7-day thing means that I need three day's lead time to get a test before I can enter the grounds for a critical emergency. All for the better, since it will take me three days to loop my belt! I guess that it's a feel-good thing, since they are asking for a one-time test and not weekly tests.....
Lups11826.50
Murf99314114.00