Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Probably
These things worked miracles on me about 15 years ago:

https://heelthatpain.com/treatments/htp-heel-seats/

My PF started to appear a few days before I left for a work trip to Washington, DC, that involved a lot of urban walking. I honestly don't know how I made it through that 4-day trip without jumping off a bridge into the Potomac! I went as far as putting the 17mm impact socket for my lug bolts into my shoe to try and support the arch in front of the heel while I was there! When I got home, I was rolling a tennis ball under my heel for several days with no improvement.

My DW ordered a set of the above HTP inserts, and I was pain-free in about a week. Bought a second set about a year later for another pair of shoes, and have been using those two sets for about 15 years now with no pain or replacements. I toss them in the washing machine every month or so, and have never felt the need to replace them every three months like they recommend. Of course, I haven't been doing much walking for the last 5 years due to the ticker issue, but I did 7-10 miles of autox course walks and event management every weekend wearing them before that.

If your pain gets worse over the next few days, these are what did the trick for me.....