View Single Post
      09-02-2018, 12:49 PM   #60
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Bad: Met a cute girl from class, literally as we're leaving the class a few days later tells me her ex is someone I know. Kid went to study abroad for a semester and that's why they broke up. Total bro, said he was fine with it so I shot my shot, had fun. Also a great cook.
Later learned from bro's roommate that when he said he was going away and that they should break up, she chased him with a knife in their apartment. Never really saw much of that girl after that, but me and the kid are still tight.

Terrible: First week of school, at my first ever tailgate, a girl comes up. Total smokeshow, we hit it off turns out she likes cars and even has a procharged C5 (she gave me two seperate rides that were very nice) etc etc. Within a week of meeting and fooling around she hits me up with the "i have a boyfriend". Met that kid later on but anyway - basically I was used as her way of getting back at the dude. I also might have sent a drunk text saying "your ass is lovely"; took my friend's subaru out on 2017 valentine's day and the car burnt down as we were getting back from dinner - still managed to stick around. Now she has a boyfriend and I'm not involved at all.

Good: The girl im seeing nowadays. Met at a blockchain startup bootcamp weekend, founded a business with her literally because I thought she was hot (yes yes bad call). Didn't ring a bell that she might be interested until the semester ends and she hits me up with "hey there's a car show near my house". Many times I implied I don't shit where I eat, but my dick gave in and i'm glad it did - I'm still running the business myself (without her name in anything), she's a 5'3 model who's 5 years older than I am. Literally like a teenager love kinda thing - highly advise making out while looking at the stars in a quiet suburb in 3am. She's childish where I'm not and vice versa etc it's nice is all I can say lol
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
xander_g967.00