United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKids View Post
it was a crappy game.

Baltimore didn't have Heap, they are a one dimensional running team with no WR threats; and they have BOLLER as QB! and NE's defense could not stop them from running the ball. Some Defensive Genius bill bellichek is!
I dont understand why NE's d waited until the 4th Quarter to stuff Baltimore's running game.

I thought it was a very mediocre performance by NE. Their running game was no good. Their pass protection was not good; but in the 4th it was excellent. Brady did his part, but his WR's kept dropping balls! Moss dropped 2 TD's and a long bomb, Watson dropped 2 TD's on the same drive, it was just ugly to watch.

The weather did have something to do with it.
Your right Bellicheck is a bad coach because of one game....that they won. If you want to talk about bad coaches how about them Ravens? Time out? what?

Oh also, I hope the Ravens seriously own that Scott guy. He screwed them over so much. Now shit, I know it was a close game and would have been an upset. But after that first infraction he should have calmed down not for him but for his team.

Whos to say they couldnt have gotten a field goal without his 15 yard penalty and such.