Thread: Human Kibble
View Single Post
      08-06-2023, 02:53 PM   #5
nerdogray
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Competition

Instead of "The Farmer's Dog," it's "The Farmer." I could totally get behind a product that *cleanly* delivered all necessary nutrients, but since everyone's metabolism and makeup are different, it would need to be customized. For example, I do best on a high protein, high carb, and low(er) fat macro distribution. I've tried variations all over the map, combined with body scans, and that's what works for me. It won't necessarily work well for someone else. Many will decry carbs as evil. So that's really the impetus for meal prep, in spite of being a pain in the ass. Only you know what your body truly needs, and by prepping you have complete control over macro's. I do not go crazy with prep. It's a few pounds of chicken maybe once a week in a slow cooker and four cups of rice in another. I will eat this lunch and dinner. Vegetables can piss off, but I will have a few pieces of fruit. Saturday nights, I allow myself a meal of indulgence, which is not only good from a mental/emotional standpoint, but it helps fill any nutrient gaps I've formed over the week. But if there were a food service that had the capability to pelletize my food based on a custom macro distribution, I'd be all over it. But Saturday nights it's the food equivalent of "The Purge" for me.
Appreciate 2
JAI///M3528.00
Our03z41705.00