View Single Post
      02-27-2019, 04:56 PM   #25
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Worst I've seen was as I was approaching an intersection, the cops had just begun to create a barricade of cop cars so that no one could see. Unfortunately I got a peek before it was closed off, but it ended up being a solo motorcycle accident with a lot of red on the ground.

Ended up being an older guy on a chopper that was scootin' at about 120 or so (as estimated by the later written news story) that grabbed a median sign with his face. Completely and cleanly decapitated him. I still remember the vision of the motorcycle with a headless body nearby and a helmet about 50 yards away with all the blood in between.

As for me, I snapped a couple vertebrae and have some plates and screws along with an implanted spinal cord stimulator.

Probably the grossest of the bunch (visually) was while playing football my left ankle dug into the ground whilst running at full tilt. Leg stayed put and the rest of the body went which ended up hyper-extending my knee. Snapped up some good stuff and nearly had my toes touch my hip in the process.

I've probably had 15+ surgeries... Getting too old for this nonsense.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50