01-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #43
ErvGotti
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i 6MT

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.00]
There's two types of food poisoning. If it's a viral infection it should go away in 3-5 days, but if it's a bacterial infection you will need antibiotics to cure that shit if it doesn't get better in three day which it sounds like it hasn't.

I've been through the same thing you have, had a fever the whole time, shitting every thirty minutes, and immodium and peptol had no effect on slowing the shit down all it did was turn the diarrea black. The doctor took a stool sample from me and told me to come back in 3 days if symptoms persisted. In the mean time I ate as much soup and pedialyte as I could hold down.

Three days later went back to the doc and it was E coli food poisoning, got some pretty strong antibiotics and within a day or two I was almost back to normal. Took about 3-4 days to feeling normal. Luckily for me I went to the doc the next day I was feeling sick so I got antibiotics within 4 days of feeling sick. Go to a doctor but I'm almost certain you have a bacterial food poisoning.
Appreciate 0