02-15-2017, 11:00 AM   #43
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
You use a lot of hyperbole in your writings. Many extremes. I can't locate one word that "bashed" the 228i. That said, you're delusional if you think that low-rung BMW represents luxury. Like, really? And in terms of craftsmanship, we all can agree, that the Pagani personifies a flawless creation. Again...I don't expect you to agree because....

Also, why would I be "butt hurt" I mean...you represent a huge financial gap between what's hot and what's not on the road. I don't. Good luck to you.
Now we're getting into semantics. I'm not gonna play that game.

My life doesn't boil down to financials. If it did, I'd be making much more than I do. Nor does it boil down to a need to flaunt what I do have. My life boils down to passion, efficiency, morality, and intellectual interest. That's why I own everything I own, and what informs every belief and opinion I have.

My opinion regarding Pagani differs from yours (and others) because of what I know and what I appreciate. I expressed that viewpoint; you (and others) expressed yours. Fair enough, right? Apparently not, since some of those others feel a need to assume and judge based on what they do not know, about both Pagani (the man and the operation) and me personally.

Assumption is the basis for the dissolution of critical discussion, and it's a symptom of an inability to participate further in constructive debate. One colloquially termed result of the latter? Butthurt.

Just sayin'. I'll continue to enjoy the heck out of my modified 2 Series because it feeds my passions. Theoretically, a Pagani would not for the reasons I've outlined. I'm entitled to my reasoning. Others are entitled to theirs; what that does not entitle them to is assuming and attacking someone who believes differently.
Appreciate 1
Swizzie7114.00