View Single Post
      09-04-2020, 10:05 AM   #17
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
i dont know but i guess this party-mode ban will backfire cause Merc's race pace is looking stronger now and they re still faster over one lap.. they re looking strong..

i believe there is a chance that Ferrari's can be lapped on Sunday's race that it wont make anyone happy i guess.. on the straights and at the corners they re clearly struggling as Leclerc repeated few times on the radio.. Vettel spun again and 4 mins later Leclerc had a similar situation at the same corner but he caught it.. it wont be a happy race for Ferrari's..

interestingly Alpha Tauris are looking stronger than ever here even not that behind Red Bull.. and Albon seems doing better this weekend again..
before the session ended Norris put together a neat lap that maybe its a signal that McLarens will be on stage as well this weekend..

forgot the honorable mention from Norris.. this guy is one of the unique characters ever on the F1 grid..

So I understand this same power mode must be used in quali and race as well as practice 1-3?
Appreciate 1