Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Go back to 2017 when HAM kept VET off his back for lap after lap. By forcing the following car to slow down on the climb to Raidillion, which HAM did lap after lap to VET, the following car is compromised on the Kemmel Straight.

On the start, HAM had wheel spin which allowed BOT to gain slightly. As they braked for LeSource, made the turn and accelerated again, HAM had wheel spin which caused BOT to lift slightly. This made all of the difference in the world as they completed the climb to Raidillion and down the Kemmel Straight just as in 2017. And no one lifts at Raidillion...the compression from the G-Load actually bogs the engine down for everyone.

BOT has no orders to let HAM win. It's a bad trope.

Cheers-MK
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Going back to this issue BOT's engineer told him on the radio when the race started (and during the race) that he couldn't give him more boost when requested at a crucial time and in any case he 'couldn't use it against his teammate' which was alien to him.
I've read everything up to here now but no one has addressed this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend . It's for sure Wolff man is tickling the party buttons from behind the pitwall..
BOT is screwed like usual from one with a pokerface.. "MIB" !
On the power mode...HAM was not allowed to use it in Australia when he could have done so on BOT. This is what the pit wall was discussing. HAM couldn't use it then, BOT wasn't allowed to use it now.
I addressed both points, gentlemen. Autosport also agrees.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
yco5724.50