View Single Post
      10-06-2021, 08:05 PM   #410
lakefront
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
LOL. Brother virtually the entire NFL says he’s the greatest player in the history of the NFL. Now if you know better than all of them than God bless you. But for now I’m just gonna go with everything you just wrote is incredibly silly. I’m embarrassed for you. This argument is stupid. I get it. Lots of people hate the guy because he has won so much. Lots of NBA fans hated Michael Jordan for the same reason. I get it. But this doesn’t mean you have to publicly humiliate yourself. I suggest you find other Brady haters in your inner circle and be delusional around them. That way it’s more private.
Now where did I ever say I hated Brady? When did I say he was anything but the best? My objection all along is that he isn't the sole reason that his TEAMS have won the SBs. You have not refuted anything I've said, just repeated what the sports media tells you to say. You have no real argument, so now you're gonna resort to name calling. Well, congrats to you. Just please don't resort to switching to an entirely different sport to support your weak shit. I posted a number of FACTS and you say, "everyone says he's the best, so he must be." Neither one of us is gonna change our minds so, enjoy your evening.
Appreciate 0