View Single Post
      10-19-2021, 06:37 AM   #21
Nativetexan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chassis View Post
A car has nothing to do with personal health.

Personal health is a priority far higher than a car.

If you are convinced “it’s the car” then dump it. Is there a different, non-health related issue with the car? Emotional or financial? Does your wife resent your car? It happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chassis View Post
A car has nothing to do with personal health.

Personal health is a priority far higher than a car.

If you are convinced "it's the car" then dump it. Is there a different, non-health related issue with the car? Emotional or financial? Does your wife resent your car? It happens.
I'm not convinced the car is the cause but it definitely doesn't help the healing. Which is why when it flares I avoid the car and have been driving around with a prostate cushion.

I don't think she resents the car at all. She was the one that encouraged me to get it actually. I'm a really conservative person and she is very outgoing. So change is easy for her and hard for me.

Emotional or financial…I'd say no. We can afford the car no problem. And I am a car person so I get attached to every car. So emotionally I just don't want to regret it 6 months or a year from now if this thing goes away. And if it doesn't go away by then, then I'd guess it'd be more clear then to dump it. It's just been several months already.
Appreciate 1
chassis6528.00