General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
OMG its like you have no understanding of F1
What are you expecting?
That the times that Verstappen set in the Merc would tell you something of value?
That the times Hamilton set in the RB would tell you something of value?

The lap time that an F1 car can set at any track is absolutely dependant on a host of variables.

The only way for a fairly decent comparison is...Head to head in the same car, at the same track, with the same tyres, with the same set up, at the same ambient temp, at the same track surface temp, etc etc etc...alternating between drivers to eliminate all variables.
Then the fastest laps will show who is fastest over a single lap.
Mate that's what I'm thinking of you !
Are you serious ?

It's pretty simple as I said the latest setting that is used in the last race should be remained !!!
No one may touch the cars anymore after the last driven race , and the cars should be in 24/7 surveillance by outsiders only
Because the teams can mess it up for the other driver . Yes they can screw the other driver ! Easily !
I wouldn't trust the other team ! Yeah mate, we/I don't believe in Santa Claus ...

1- If HAM is faster in the RB16 , he's the best driver and is the GOAT for sure !

2- If MAX is faster in the W11 , by this he beats the GOAT and MAX is NOW the best driver !

AMEN !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60025.00