Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Melbourne red

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_slow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Depends on if you believe them or not. In the end it doesn't matter if inventory is scarce or if they are GOING TO gut incentives. If the car is on the lot, they want to sell it. If the incentives are in place, they are still in place. They will try and maximize their profits, so the same tactic applies. Call all the dealers and have them compete for your business. My past two i3's both had the same 10-11% discount and at the time not every dealer was willing to give that much off. Most were saying 6-8%. But with enough competition, there was always that one that's willing to get your business.
I guess I spoke too soon. A dealer I visited over the weekend followed up shortly after I made my post. They came back with a better offer that ended up being around 10% off MSRP. Too bad I cant pull the trigger just yet.
I was also pushing for 12% + discount off msrp, no luck in southern california. Just signed with 11% off
My payment is $141 w/ 10.25% tax included for 30month 12k it is the sweet spot for i3 lease

Just put $1050 as MSD and $3000 cap cost reduction which ill be getting back from cvrp and sce
Appreciate 0