TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I am probably one of the biggest SF fans out there. I am a bout to geek out a little.

Honestly, the SF characters are one of the MAIN motivatiors for me taking up the Marital Arts, and still train and compete to this day.

I never really followed the Comic books, but the Street Fighter Games and the Street Fighter 2 V series sealed my love for the beauty of the more traditional Martial Arts.

I never wanted to be like Mike or Jay Z or Nas or RG III or King james. My Role models are Bruce Lee, Van Damme, Ryu, Akuma and many other realistic and Fictional character who are famous only because of their level of skills as Martial Artists.

Really looking forward to this series. I hope they give us a lot of history and character development... along with som KICK ASS FIGHT SCENES!!

Thanks for the heads up on this, TXSTYLE... I had no idea this was in the works until now
EXCELLENT!!! You're most welcome my man. I look forward in hearing your feedback... And judging by the ending, we are in for more awesomeness!
If you can, watch it in 1080p!