View Single Post
      06-15-2016, 06:03 AM   #48
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by barfastic View Post
I have always used ON Gold Standard Pre Workout, but for some reason its getting harder and harder to source in Greece.

I have yet to find something as smooth as it, The tingle and the kick in are all linear and not at all sudden, which is what i liked.

Any suggestions for an alternative? (ive read alot about JYM, but noone in greece carries it)
As Mr.SugarSkulls said above you, APS Mesomorph is probably one of the best pre-workouts I've ever come across; I have used many especially top ones like Craze (before discontinued), the original Jack3d (before discontinued), Hyde (before discontinued), Mr. Hyde, MusclePharm Assault, etc. Samedaysupplements and A1supplements seem to ship to Greece. You could try eBay as well. As Mr.SugarSkulls also noted, the DMAA formula is definitely better...it has come back from the dead in some of these bigger name supplements, and it really gives you that extra push. Through my lifting and soccer experience, I feel that APS Mesomorph and MusclePharm Assault work the best overall. Mesomorph has about 400mg of caffeine (similar to Mr. Hyde), so I would start with half a scoop to assess your tolerance. MusclePharm Assault has about 300+ mg of caffeine. If you cramp easily, add in 2-4 grams of 2:1 Citrulline Malate; it accelerates the removal of lactic acid build up in the muscles.

If you're strictly cutting and focused on losing weight, I'd recommend PES Alphamine.

Hope you find the one that works best for you . Different supplements work for different people at times, so it's always good to read up and research.

If you go with APS Mesomorph, I'd go with Rocket Pop flavor - it's the best tasting one in my opinion.