View Single Post
      01-18-2020, 10:59 PM   #56
jimbobiggens
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive

Garage List
I know what you guys mean about things not working like they used to; ugh, keeping up with the 20-somethings at work is getting harder every day.

How old am I? I'm old enough to remember the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show. They played "I wanna hold your hand". (Yes, I had to look that up to be sure - it's on YouTube). I think I was three or four but I do remember dancing around the living room while momma was hating on the Beatles.

I was a nerd in school until I discovered football, then started lifting weights and being a typical jock until I was flung into a tree while wrecking a Suzuki GS750. Breaking my back slowed me down.

Health? Well, I'm kinda like the car salesman that says the car's paint job is beautiful - except for that scratch on the hood; and the interior is in fine shape - except for the rip in the headliner; and the motor is perfect - except for one minor oil leak. My spine is perfect except for one little kink; and my heart is pristine except for that one leaky valve; and my knees are like new except for some missing cartilage; I have perfect vision as long as everything is within a limited range; and my blood pressure is acceptable as long as you don't check it while I'm awake. Other than that, I'm .
Salty Dog3574.50
wdb4718.00
vreihen1615239.50
2000cs3496.50
MKSixer34184.50