Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Hey Clan and Stealth,
i've got a major problem here. My weight is never stable. I want to know what i'm doing wrong or is it my biology. I'm constantly loosing weight which pisses me the fuk OFF!

My goal is to be 195lbs, muscular and <20%BF (i'm not trying to be utra ripped like you) but look decently muscular. I'm 31yrs and i'm 6ft even.

So the problem is my weight is constantly going up and down (This shit is annoying). 2 days ago, i weighed 193.4lbs, this morning i'm 187lbs WTF???????
(6 pounds in 2 days?),

I've been eating the same, i'm taking time off the gym now so i can stack up some few pounds but instead i'm loosing. Everyday, i eat 4 meals. I poop in the toilet once every other day. I eat 4 meals everyday, which are protein heavy. I try to get enough rest.

This is really annoying, what am i doing wrong? this happens to me all the time. Sometimes in the morning, i will weigh 191lbs............... then at the end of the day i will weigh 189lbs WTF? All the food i ate?, all the water i drank? I didnt even poop yet, i pissed maybe 4 or 5 times. HOW THE FUK DO I LOOSE WEIGHT DURING THE DAY. I didnt even do any exercise, i didnt sweat, i did absolutely nothing, so why the fuk is my weight down.

I went and bought a new a scale but it's the same thing. I'm beginning to seriously think that i have parasites in my intestines. I went i got checked but i'm good.

Here's my typical daily diet:
Breakfast( 8:30am) - 3 or 4 fried eggs, 0.3lbs of grilled chicken, yogurt (no flavor), 1 glass of orange juice, 1 glass of soy milk.

Lunch 1 (11:30am) - 0.5lbs of beef, 0.3lbs of rice, 1 glass of water.

Lunch 2 (5:30pm) - 0.8lbs of grilled chicken, 1 glass of water.

Dinner (9:30pm) - 0.4lbs of baked salmon, 0.3lbs of pasta (sometimes beans), fruit (maybe banana, or mango) sometimes no fruit at all. 1 glass of water.

Obviously i don't eat the same thing everyday, i just listed these foods to give you an idea of how i eat.

Thanks for any input.

For reference, here is what i look like ( i dont take a lot of body photos lol)
Attached Images