View Single Post
      05-26-2020, 08:29 AM   #754
MPOWER5266
Major
Rep
Drives: 1997 Dinan m3

I still need to get a roof on the washbay shed, and paint the exterior but I got it all set up this weekend.

Untitled by Nick Wood, on Flickr

That was Saturday, and I let it dry over night. Early Sunday my dad came over to help do some plumbing.

The bucket filler, and my water delivery system. :lol_hitti

I then installed a 2x6 to mount the reel to, and painted it and the plumbing while my dad shortened the electrical cord on my pressure washer.

Once all that dried, I moved everything into the shed.

Since I grabbed the wrong glue for the CPVC I had to wait 24 hours before running water through it. Rather than wash last night I drank beer and watched the race with my buddy while everything dried.

I woke up early this morning to wash and..... leaks. The piping was fine, it just leaked anywhere I had metal threads in pvc so I did some taping.

I taped up this fitting, but the hose itself leaked so I had to cut the end off and clamp a new end on.

Ok with that leak fixed, I turned the water back on and there was a leak on my bucket filler.

I taped that a little better, turned the water back on and let it sit for a few minutes. I didn't see any more leaks so I pulled the wagon in for a wash.

I have a better bucket filler hose coming from Obsessed Garage but this will work for now.

While washing I figured out the best spot for my wand holder and mounted it. It was so nice to not have to worry about the car drying while I did something else.

And the finished product. I am so excited about this. I really have to thank my dad for all the help planning and swinging a hammer. Up next, exterior paint, roofing, and hopefully lighting soon.

Appreciate 11