JamesWWIII
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhell1 View Post
The thing I dislike most is the amount of hatred towards human life it's brought out in this nation, and other nations. I hate no one. I don't wish death on anyone, ever. I believe in rehabilitation and that love conquers all. Naive as it may be, I'm going to stick to it.
Yes, that's as naïve as it gets. That's hippie flower child levels of naïve.

Stick to your rainbows and puppy dogs outlook all you like. We don't live in Disney World, we have to live in the real world, and in the real world there are absolutely people who hate you and wish death on you and everyone you care about. Those people follow the same fundamentalist teaching of Islam that instructs them that anyone who doesn't believe as they do is an infidel and should be converted or killed. Hate to burst your little bubble, but love ain't gonna conquer radical Islam. There is no rehabilitation or negotiation possible with the members of this group, and they proved the force of their will and belief on September 11, 2001 when they murdered nearly 3,000 innocent people. If you need a reminder of how little they care for your way of life and that of your fellow citizens, I'd urge you to pay a visit to Ground Zero in Lower Manhattan for a refresher course.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM410784.50
rad doc251.50
dew34317.00