cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhell1 View Post

Shit like this trailer just bugs me. I see it as a way to keep the hatred and secular nationalism ball rolling. Using others sadness to drum up dollars for bombs.
It’s not about keeping the hatred. It’s about remembering and honoring those 1st responders that gave their lives to save people. And they’re still dying. Read up on Tunnel2towers and Steven Siller. He ran through the Battery Tunnel to the WTC and lost his life saving people. There are many unsung heros that spent months and years doing cleanup and sorting through debris looking for human remains so families could have some closure. They are dying everyday from all kinds of cancers and diseases related to their exposure to the toxins during the aftetmath. This organization takes care of the forgotten. My sweetie was in the freakin dumps for months after sorting through the rubble and now has to be checked for all kinds of cancers. Many of his “brothers” have died years after the attack. We should never forget those that made the ultimate sacrafice. God Bless them all.
Appreciate 3
Sea-Tac1455.00
dew34317.00