10-04-2021, 08:30 PM   #43
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
If you want something that's just as fun as ND2, but a little more practical, 2022 BRZ/GT86 would be my choice.

I've had an NA track rat, tracked a friends NB, owned two different NCs (one with MCS Double adjustable remotes, handled amazing, but it was like a $6k suspension setup.

Also had a '15 BRZ, Ground Control coilovers, E85 tune, MXP cat-back, and 18x9.5 RPF1s with 255/35 Direzza DZIIs. If the 2nd gen car has the same room under the fenders as the Gen I, you can squeeze 18x10 and 265/35s inside the fenders without a roll.

2750lb car with that much tire and a header/E85 tuen that will likely put it in 235-240whp range. Will be even more fun then my first gen was.

I'm still waiting for the final specs, options, price for the Performance trim level Z or I would have already ordered one.
Ya, just about the only rival the MX-5 has, and the 2nd gen is supposedly much better since it got drastically alleviated that infamous torque dip. The power-to-wt is virtually a tie; even though the twins are more powerful, they are also heavier.

I don't really need any practicality (save for having a roof so no Atoms, Elevens, Slingshots, etc) and to me the ND2 RF is just more attractive than the twins.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1
Red Bread4463.00