View Single Post
      11-22-2020, 06:03 AM   #1
racer7
Rep
Drives: tbc

Prices holding? best time to buy?

Hello,

So I've seen some comments in various i8 sources claiming that prices are holding steady and/or rising. With the cease in production that sort of makes sense but with our current economic climate and the i8 in a unique about spot for a car I was wondering if there's still scope for it to bottom out.

If this doesn't seem to be the case then I'll likely look to buy Q1 next year (bringing plans forward). So with that in mind I haven't really been looking seriously until the last few weeks.

Just wondered what the observations of our UK based friends are i.e. over a longer observation period could it be days they are decreasing/increasing/holding?

And, per title, is there ever a good time to buy? (I've never bought from a dealer or at this price point) I'm think black Friday deals, January sales. These type of traditional retail offer price or similar.

In any of these situations is it possible to get perks added that make the car more of a deal then a reduction in the actual price?

Oh. On a side note. Is the LCI not ULEZ/congestion charge/road tax envelope or is it?

Thanks. Hoping to turn the dream to reality. Ideally for less than £60k!

Last edited by racer7; 11-22-2020 at 05:44 PM..
Appreciate 0