Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
Looking good, glad to have a fellow member getting their car. Like you I find ECO is plenty enough performance.

Health to enjoy my friend.
Thank you i am looking forward to learning as much as possible about this car and how it will behave in terms of the longer journeys both during winter and summer. Se how much of the BMW magic is in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diet Pepsi View Post
Damn that is a clean garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghaffari46 View Post
Your garage is messy??
You have to see mine!
Haha well yeah this is messy in terms of how i like to have it, i have so much stuff in here during the winter like my auto mower in background and some other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
Amazing photos. I don't care for Brooklyn gray on the G80 but it fits on i4. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you i tried really hard i find the morning sun being the best to take pictures in just after the night has passed and just before the evening haze comes along after the sun has had a chance to warm the ground during the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ103 View Post
Good call on de-badging. I like it a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarrzhp View Post
Nice review. It looks great in that color and I like the debadging. Miles ahead of a Tesla in my opinion.

Any reason you went with Hexis PPF? Or just what your installer uses?

Congrats!
Thanks i liked to de badge the car they put at times way to many M badges on cars like this it is a good car no doubt but i don't need that many M badges so left that in the front only because it would leave an ugly hole if i took it out.

I talked to my installer about this and also asked why we shouldn't go for a 3M or such but he said they have very good experience with Hexis and it comes with hydrophobic coating on it, also he said one of the few ones they could leave a 10 year warranty on because they have been working with it for quite some time and was easy to "repair" if you got a stone chip just use some warm water and it would pop out with ease.

I also asked if i should get a ceramic coating on top of it and he said well you can if you want it to be easier to clean but it wouldn't give so much more for the shine effect. So i trusted them in this so it will be interesting to see how it ages with time, and if it delivers what they claim it will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusatoy View Post
Nice ride
Thank you :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
@nahlem which home charging unit did you end up going with, I went with the Easee charger and so far it’s been faultless.
I will be going with the E.On home charger with Ip54 Classification due to my garage also acting like a wash place for cars. Then again i got a good price for it but it is a bit away until the electrician comes and does their magic.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 2
mzwerner393.50
mfarrzhp1491.00