View Single Post
      02-22-2019, 02:18 PM   #40
fun ticket
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 Ford Raptor

and this is why i dont watch the NFL anymore and I love football.....

here is my rant. krafts highly paid legal team will twist this a million ways from sunday and he will get off (no pun intended) with a fine and maybe community service. bottom line, they have him on video. he did it. period. personally, i don't care who blows him but the nfl will say they are going to let the legal system take its course and then say they are satisfied with the legal process and they will do nothing to him. again, reference video evidence.

so after all that happens, how in god's name can roger goddell or any of the owners stand up and say they expect high standards of behavior etc when they are guilty themselves. say what you want, mr kapernick got crucified (and later paid) for his sideline kneeling but its ok to hire guys back after a brief suspension for beating their gf or wife. really, does that make sense??

they players are not whats wrong with the nfl, it is clearly the owners and nfl leadership. people do what you allow them to do.

if i recall, jerry jones was on film or pics with some ladies in his hotel room in pictures that most wifes would never accept. that one got swept under the rug by the nfl as well.

ok, rant over.
Appreciate 0