08-25-2020, 07:32 AM   #35
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKL View Post
Apparently I am the only one who thinks Pattinson will be fantastic in this role. I don't think there's another guy in Hollywood that would have been anywhere near as good for the role.

I think the movie looks awesome and I can't wait. Robert Pattinson is a good actor. Ridiculous people bring up Twilight, it was over 10 years ago.
It's not that. There is good and then there is better. Take for example: Jake Gyllenhaal (tied up with Spider Man), Ben Barnes, Michael B. Jordan, Manu Bennett... I could go on. The role needs someone who could be a suave Bruce Wayne... someone with finesse who can do the role justice. May be even someone who has played a 'warrior' in another movie.

I will watch it as I have seen all the Batman movies but to me it's like how the poor choice of Jafar ruined Aladdin. Will Smith made an excellent genie. Hopefully he can pull this one off.

This thread will be divided in two camps. Those who think he has what it takes and those like me who would have thought of an alternative for the role.
Appreciate 1