View Single Post
      12-13-2018, 09:01 AM   #56
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
I hate when mostly young people use the word "like" 3 times in every sentence, I want to record them doing it, then play the recording and then beat them with the recording device.....
I broke my kids from saying it by interrupting them with "Is it really LIKE that or is it really that?" They eventually got tired of me asking so they corrected the behavior. They also used to be bad for saying "Yeah, I know" when I would try to teach them or show them something. I made them watch Little Brittain USA and made fun of them in this voice every time they said it, it soon fixed itself.

My best friend used to you say "knowwhudI'msayin" two or three times every time he spoke. I mentioned it to him one day and he said that he realized that he was doing it but couldn't stop. He genuinely asked me to help him because we worked together at the time, he was my boss. I told him I would help as long as he promised it wouldn't affect our friendship or my employment; he agreed. Less than a minute later he said it and without hesitation I bitch slapped him as hard as I could in face. Instantly he was ready to fight, then I explained why I slapped him. I broke him that day. He did slip up a few times after and instantly apologized and begged me not to slap him again. The comical aspect of this is that he is 6' 6" and is massive, I'm 5' 9".
Appreciate 1