05-07-2020, 03:03 PM   #74
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Just the last quarter back seating left my friend, leatheriqued and waiting for that to cure now. The other rear half was damp cloth cleaned just now and micro fibre finished as was the steering wheel. It's the newer LCI one that was luckily already fitted when I bought the car and it looks just wow, the stitching looks resplendent like brand new. While I was oiling I counted the speakers and there are 13 of them and had some nice music on as I worked. Charger has gone back on the car to regenerate battery.
Well my friend . As I know it's really difficult to convince a person when he/she has the habit of using product X
In other words ....I'm happy that I could convince you my friend , just by words and by showing some pictures of my Leatherique leather treatment .
It is not the easiest leather treatment , but when we see the end result it is a very rewarding effort .
Over the years I tried pretty much every brand of leather treatment , and that's not cheap . Finally I tried it with Leatherique , saw what it did and I threw the same day all my other products in my trash bin !

What do you think about the smell of it ?
I'm happy my friend because I could make "you" happy

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58896.00